Wednesday 30 January 2013

A PART OF MY LIFE-MY JOURNY TO LUCKNOW.....


What is this world?
This world is a cherry for man now.
He can do many big things in this small world.
His instinctive ambition is to be on top of this world.
So, he is always in the race; so that he does not lag behind.
The strongest man maintains his strength to keep his supremacy.
Yet, some others work harder to beat the best to be the best themselves.
There is, thus, a constant struggle to survive and have an edge over all others.
Therefore, it is wise to be always prepared by continuous hard work to excel in the world.
Finally, we must also learn how to be better together – as a team – and be on top of this world!!!


Hey friends,
Collect some more experiences/memories and lot’s of joy….
Out of town, without mom-dad, family missed them a lot :’)
It just awesome and unforgettable two days or say 48hr.
Journey of my part of my begins from yesterday, 27th Jan..Yesterday @ 4o’clock morning, I woke up and get prepare for my journey. @6o’clock I got my train to Lucknow. During my journey I meet many peoples. Various types, different languages, different religions and the most important thing is that 1st time ever in till life I just travelled in general compartment, there a bit difficulty to be seated but the experience… woo….. Man just awesome buddies …………………
After talking them understanding them the 1st thing thought that strike in my mind is that life is all about our will power..
Saw some people they just lost everything although they still fighting from the god “A GRAND SALUTE” to them … wooooo.. I just inspired from them, one side I’m sad and frustrated I just lost my love, but on the another side I realize that my pain is nothing in front of them. So, after many people, many thoughts, pain suffering I reached there in lucknow….Went to uncle's home.2hr. Of rest I attended my exam of 2hr. There exam center oh!my!god! It's about 70km from home. It was taken 1hr. To reached there. I'm very tensed in exam hall although, attempted all 200-questions in only 2hrs and you know what 196were right and 4were wrong.. Can't believe yippy.., 
but the hesitation was about the timing of my train to go back to Allahabad, same 1hr. Before from the timing of the exam over.. But unfortunately I didn't get transport to come back to railway station. But got my new friend there @exam center. His name is SHOBHIT..both we got a vehicle after approx half hour. And it took 1hr.30mint. To reach their @ railway station. I was just missed my train...   , felt very sad and about to cry..     .... But remember the face of peoples who travel daily like this.. Train by train run by run behind train, some missed some taken..remember them and get inspired ,tight my hand ,canceled the ticket, spent whole night @ railway station..In that cold, windy night... Uuuuhhhhuuu..  
After a black night a sunny morning calling me.. It's morning. Open the train running information   and got my train @6:30a.m.. 
I'm going back to my home. This journey gives of a lot's of views, thoughts, nature of many people of this rout, and a much more, i can't express my feeling :') happiness of returning.. Joy of back to my home.. After 6hr. Of journey I’m @ my home.... With lots of experiences, a lot's of memories, 
I’m back...
JUST AWSOME...

No comments:

Post a Comment