Tuesday 15 January 2013

Good morning Frnzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!



Hey FRindzz,
Today early in the morning- I just thinking that what I just lost yesterday.....
uuuuuufffff..
It's very ferstating for me..
whole night passed in a question..
 Y??Y??Y??Y??Y??/////
Now, you all think that what the hell i talking about...
it's about my love which i lost yestrday...
She brokeup wid me,only b'coz of *** sm reason.....
don't know y??
but it z realty and i accpted.. :'(
koi na, hellics will always come in all's life..the person accept it and fight against it, THEY are the real hero....."I love all the stars in the sky, but they are nothing compared to the ones in your eyes!"
so, guys be happyyy olways and make All to be happy due to you...
accourding to indain-
"THE PERSON WHO IS SMILING, IS PRAYING TO GOD..
BUT THE PERSON WHO MAKE ALL TO SMILE , THE GOD WILL PRAY TO THEM"
BE HAPPY always.. :* :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment