Thursday 24 January 2013

argument!!!!argument!!!!!! :/

Hey Buddiezz,,
Wat's up!!!
Hope all gonna be alright in yours all life!!!!
Friends you know what some time I think- Why all of us feel very unsecured in our life's!!!
I Don't know about the whole world But I must say about many of my friends always argued that- "Life is this-Life is that!!!!----- tension,frustration etc,etc...
-why there lifez are not happy like others?
-why they are tensend ?
-why all we are not know what to do in life?
Some of them always running bhind girls and strange thing is that some girls running bhind boys :P looolll....  Some of them were running because of afraid of girl's sandel.. hehehehhe loolll :P :D......
some feels very lonelly and some of them are very sd with there accedmic performence....... bla bla bla bla.............
GUYS the world does ends BUT their agument Dosen't.....
one sec. give a side all this... what about ourself....??????????????
think about it...
JUST close your eyes and try to understand your self, Take a DEEP breath sssssssssssssssssssssfooooooooooo.......
LOOK inside your self and search the problems which hided inside you and ask to the problem--- What you want?why you inside me? just tell me your's solutoin?
I must say, your problem say abut it'self and it say"my problem is this AND this is my solution..."
and slowly open your eyes see after this a drop or tear comes out from your eyes...
Hope after you feel very much change-
You know what I just tried it and IT should work NOW I CAN SMILE without fear....
-NEVER THINK ABOUT THE PAST IT BRINGS TEARS..
DON'T THINK ABOUT FUTURE IT BRINGS FEARS..
LIVE THIS MOMENT WITH A SILE GOOD AND CHEERS..
SO, SAY CHEEZZZZ :D :P

 DON'T FORGET TO WATCH SHINCHAN..
-GOD BLESSSSSS 


No comments:

Post a Comment